Role: Full-time, permanent
- Ensure timely and accurate communication of information which affects service quality in line with Group standards
- Verify PODs and ensure system is updated within the timeframe to avoid service failure
- Process and validate various reports to confirm delivery and update on system
Process Ship Stats emails from other Depots and update on system
- Handle phone / email communications on time and in accordance with Company policy
- Ensure accurate and timely filing and retrieval of all documents / information
- Relevant experience in a similar industry desirable
- Strong communication and administrative skills required
- Ability to work on own initiative
- Ability to work to deadlines
- 37.5 hours per week; 6:00am - 2:00pm, Monday-Friday.
- These hours may be subject to change due to operational demands.
- Also you will be required to work beyond the standard hours when needed. Flexibility in this regard will be a requirement of the role.
The position will be based at TNT premises at Belgard, Dublin 24.
Please send your CV and cover letter to email@example.com