Our CILT Skillnet runs a variety of Health and Safety funded courses allow you to maintain and improve your knowledge and competency throughout your working life, ensuring your skillset meets the requirements of today’s fast-changing business environment.
As the recognised professional body of the logistics, transport and supply chain management sector, CILT is specially placed to provide the tuition you need to develop industry skills, especially in this vital area of health and safety.
CILT Skillnet Courses are available in the Following Areas:
- QQI Level 6 Manual Handling Instruction
- QQI Level 6 Manual Handling Instructor Refresher Training
- DSE Assessor Training
- IOSH Managing Safely
- QQI Level 5 Health & Safety at Work Certificate
- PHECC First Aid Training
- PHECC First Aid Response Refresher Training
- Fire Warden Training
- Pregnant Worker Risk Assessor