This course is designed for operational staff involved with the handling or storage of dangerous goods, including Supervisors, forklift drivers, vehicle loaders and or unloaders, packers, fillers, non-driving members of vehicle crew and or any member of staff operating in the general area of stored dangerous goods.
||Price available on application
||The course is offered throughout the Republic of Ireland on an in-company basis only
||Dates can be arranged to suit your company’s preference
||1 Day Course (7 Hours)
To provide all operational staff a clear understanding of Dangerous goods. Inform staff about proper handling and safety requirements. Outline the actions to be taken in the event of an incident.
- Introduction to Dangerous Goods.
- To identify the marking and labelling and packaging that surround the Transport Requirements of Dangerous Goods.
- To identify the Nine Classes of Dangerous Goods.
- To properly instruct employees on the care and consideration that must be given to dangerous goods.
- Transport of Dangerous goods.
- Dangerous Goods Safety Advisor.
- Risk assessment of the storage of dangerous good on site.
- Assessment of knowledge.