syncreon is a specialised provider of integrated logistics services to global industries. We provide highly customised end-to-end logistics and supply chain solutions critical to its customer’s success. Best-in-class solutions, leading edge technology, innovative thinking and design deliver important cost savings and a strong competitive advantage to a broad customer base, consisting of companies in various sectors like automotive and technology. syncreon is a close partner to OEMs like Dell, Canon, Jaguar Land Rover, Harley Davidson and BMW.
At this moment, we are searching for Transportation Clerks to support our Technology business based in Cork and Dublin, Ireland.
His or her responsibilities will be:
· Assign approved service provider for transportation based on the approved carrier matrix, mode, service level, and cost efficiency to meet the customer’s expectations
· Proactively works with operations to identify shipments at risk of not meeting secure dates based on mode, service level, miles, equipment type
· Tender to Carriers and confirm scheduled & actual pick up times.
· Consolidate shipments to ensure efficiency and cost savings.
· Work with providers on shipment recoveries as needed
· Communicate cost effective transportation options
· Work closely with the warehouse team on scheduling and prioritization of shipments
· Report, monitor and analyze carrier performance to ensure compliance with service metrics
· Meet and exceed the established goals for on-time pick-up and delivery
· Provide clients with the best overall levels of service
· Proactive approach with service provider
· Confident, good communication skills and telephone manner
· 1 year experience in transportation or logistics with ability to handle problem resolution in timely manner
· Strong organisational skills and the ability to communicate at all levels
· PC literate
· Customer service oriented
· Ability to work to targets and under pressure
Pin2With over 100 locations in 20+ countries, syncreon is the leading Third Party Logistics (3PL) and Supply Chain Solutions provider; delivering customized end-to-end, best-in-class logistics and supply chain solutions. Our core services focus on five key supply chain links: Inbound Logistics, Outbound Logistics, Fulfillment, Reverse and Repair, and Freight Management. Our Technology and Automotive premiere customers include but not limited to: Canon, Dell, IBM, Lexmark, Toshiba, BMW, Ford, Jaguar Land Rover, Daimler, and Volkswagen Group. Our business grows consistently as existing customers extend their services and new brands partner with syncreon to design, build, and provide strategic value-added contract logistics services.
syncreon offers exciting and challenging roles within a growing international organization. We strive to hire and develop the right people, locally and globally; stimulating personal growth and self-development within an informal atmosphere. We offer a market competitive compensation package.
Please send CVs to Karen Hamilton