Pregnant Worker Risk Assessors Training
About the Course
Provides participants with the knowledge to carry out pregnancy assessments. The course includes practical application scenarios where participants can practice the skills they have learned.
To request dates for training courses contact us.
Skillnet courses are eligible for funding which will reduce this price. The size of allowance is dependent on your training needs analysis.
For more information contact:
Who should attend?
Employees who intend to carry out pregnancy risk assessments. Prior knowledge of basic health and safety is an advantage but not a prerequisite.
- Introduction to health and safety
- Pregnant worker legislation
- Risk assessment
- Pregnant worker risk assessment process and form
- Application of pregnancy risk assessment
Benefits of Pregnancy Worker Risk Assessor training
On completion participant will be able to
- Understand the legal basis of pregnancy risk assessment.
- Be able to identify specific hazards of concern to pregnant, post-natal or breastfeeding employees and to assess the risks associated with those hazards.
- Be able to carry out a pregnancy risk assessment and keep the assessment under appropriate review.
CILT Pregnant Worker Risk Assessors Certificate
CILT Skillnet is funded by member companies and the Training Networks Programme, an initiative of Skillnets Ltd. funded from the National Training Fund through the Department of Education and Skills