Transport Workplace Safety Design Layout Management
About the Course
Participants learn about the management and assessment of risks and how to implement control measures for supervising and monitoring transport issues.
To request dates for training courses contact us.
Skillnet courses are eligible for funding. The size of allowance is dependent on your training needs analysis.
For more information contact:
- Management and assessment of risks.
- Control measures for supervising and monitoring workplace transport issues.
- Supervising and monitoring workplace transport issues.
- Safe deliveries and loading and unloading at sites.
- Pedestrian/vehicle separation and access by members of the public.
- Eliminating/minimising reversing and speed limits.
- Safety driver training and drivers as a vulnerable group,
- Work-related road safety and safe vehicle.
- Vehicle selection and maintenance and overturning vehicles,
CILT certificate of completion
CILT Skillnet is funded by member companies and the Training Networks Programme, an initiative of Skillnets Ltd. funded from the National Training Fund through the Department of Education and Skills