High Performance and Leadership Development Programme
About the Course
Develop the performance and leadership skills needed to take your career to a new level. This training course will focus on the key business issues of today.
Skillnet courses are eligible for funding which will reduce this price. The size of allowance is dependent on your training needs analysis.
For more information contact:
- Being a memorable leader and role model
- Leveraging your impact through others
- Developing confidence and jettisoning self-limiting beliefs.
- Empowerment as a key management tool
- Resolving conflict without bloodshed
- Developing your personal business brand
- Effective performance evaluation and feedback
- Innovation – raising the bar instead of fixing problems
- Communication skills that will influence staff, the boss and customers
- Delegation – working on the ‘right things’ and other ‘monkeys’
- Dealing with difficult staff
- Creating a healthy selfishness to ensure you meet your key goals
- Time and work place effectiveness
- Influencing upwards
- Presenting for impact and success
- Dealing with pressure and stress
- Continually adding more value to your role
Benefits of High Performance and Leadership Development Programme
On completion participants will have benefitted in 4 ways:
- Personal best: how to magnify your strengths and reach new levels of confidence.
- Interpersonal best: how to deal more effectively with conflict and sharpen your influence.
- Professional best: how to polish your image and increase your appeal to customers, staff and other leaders.
- Big stretch: how to change through personal accountability, discipline, and resolve.
Personal development action plan
- Sign off from participant’s line manager, in advance of the main course work
- Midterm and end of course reviews.
- Discussion with the line manager and participant to ensure the organisation’s and participant’s goals are aligned to the key needs of the business.
CILT certificate of completion
CILT Skillnet is funded by member companies and the Training Networks Programme, an initiative of Skillnets Ltd. funded from the National Training Fund through the Department of Education and Skills