Interested in learning more about how to fill in customs declarations?
Due to popular demand and fantastic feedback from our half day session which ran at the beginning of September we have decided to expand the customs declarations masterclass into a full day of learning with extensive opportunity for Q & A.
Where? Clayton Hotel Dublin Airport
When? Tuesday, 18th October
Time: 9am arrival, 9.30am start - approx 4pm. There will be a lunch break, with tea, coffee and sandwiches provided.
Cost €100 to CILT members, Open to Non-Members at €250
This course will be extremely practical in nature and focus on the process of filling out customs declarations forms. The masterclass will run through:
- Regulatory framework for customs declarations - why they are needed and legal/regulatory responsibilities of importers/exporters
- Completing export/import declarations (practical online declarations system tutorial)
- Completing ENS (safety and security declarations) declarations (practical online declarations system tutorial)
- Auditing completed customs declarations
- Tariff classification rules and understanding TARIC system
- EU customs IT system related to custom clearance process
- Key customs compliance obligations on customs declarations for post clearance checks
RSVP Essential. Please email email@example.com directly to register your interest. Places are limited so as to allow ample opportunity for participation and open conversation.